"Adventure: the pursuit of life." - Daniel Roy Wiarda

"Adventure: the pursuit of life."

-Daniel Roy Wiarda

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

On the Road Again! (kind of)

It's been exactly one year and one week since I left Norwich, England, at the end of my year studying abroad. To celebrate, I'm starting my blog up again. I've learned a lot over the past year - about writing, relationships, the world, time differences, myself, and travelling. Now, fresh out of college with a bit more experience and perspective under my belt than when I started this blog (key phrase there being 'a bit'), I'm taking on Washington, D.C., my new home. That's right, I'm learning how to get a farecard from the ticket machine in the Metro station, wondering who on earth named "Foggy Bottom," and taking in a few monuments, museums, and some free music (trying desperately for the alliteration there) along the way. Ready to join me for more misadventures?

No comments:

Post a Comment